The International Air Cargo Association (TIACA)
TIACA is committed to leading the dialogue on Air Cargo industry challenges, connecting Air Cargo professionals with one another, growing Air Cargo talent by providing best-in-class resources and representing our members' best interest.
Now more than ever, it is vitally important to be a part of a global organization to ensure that your needs are represented. TIACA’s mission is to connect all members of the global air cargo supply chain, from the owners of the cargo (shippers or consignees) to integrators, forwarders, airports, airlines, infrastructure providers, and all other stakeholders, and promotes the key interests of the industry.
We accomplish this by:
Networking - providing networking opportunities, organizing and supporting regional and global events.
Knowledge - sharing industry views and trends, providing educational opportunities that raise awareness of significant issues.
Advocacy - supporting relevant industry initiatives and advocating with appropriate regulatory bodies such as: ICAO, IATA, WCO, UPU, TSA, EU, CBP, ACAS, UNCTAD & OECD.
Membership benefits include:
- Representation before global and regional regulators and governing bodies
- Opportunity to network and position your brand amongst the leaders of the air cargo and logistics industry
- TIACA’s position papers on major industry and regulatory issues
- Discounts on exhibit space at the Air Cargo Forum
- Preferred rates for advertising on website and in TIACA Times
- Complimentary admission to TIACA’s Executive Summit & Annual General Meeting (ES/AGM)
- Full access to company listings and member profiles
- Press release posting service on TIACA.org
- and more
View TIACA Membership Types