Commercial Passenger Charter Broker - Chapman Freeborn - Florida office
Chapman Freeborn Group would like to announce exciting opportunities available within their Passenger Charter division and are recruiting for two Passenger (Commercial) Charter Broker positions at our Florida office.
Purpose of the role
- To manage all aspects of a flight from initial request to searching the market, putting offers together, negotiating in the buying and selling process, then following up with client and completing the booking and flight set-up.
- To maximize business opportunities by offering tailored solutions to meet client requirements within budgetary and operational restrictions whilst making suitable profit for the company.
- Searching for new business within the Passenger market.
- Communicate effectively with aircraft providers for offers.
- Ensure timely offer with detailed and accurate information is provided for clients.
- Follow up regularly and work towards confirmation.
- Ensure all contracts, insurance, and regulatory matters are accurate, legally compliant, and that CF company requirements are met.
- Verify supplier contract in detail and ensure all terms comply with CF charter agreement.
Client relationship management
- Liaise with clients to identify requirements and source suitable, competitive aircraft charter solutions.
- Maintain and develop relationships with both key clients and new business leads to maximize business opportunities and increase client loyalty in an industry where client retention is never guaranteed.
- Manage all operational aspects of charters from the first inquiry to completion of the trip.
- Use initiative to identify new potential areas for business development.
- Develop new business through initiative, follow up on new leads, client recommendations, and pro-active networking.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of two years experience within a similar role.
- Previous experience within the aviation industry is essential for the role.
- Tourism or Aviation related degree would be desirable.
For more information, please contact: