National Airlines in Corporate office Orlando FL
· Oversees the activities of the Company Accounting and Finance Department including ISO processes, and the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements and annual audits.
· Manage global treasury operation and controls, ensuring availability of appropriate and necessary funding.
· Maintain and foster banking relationships with global institutions.
· Manage the corporate insurance programs, conducting annual renewal and performance reviews.
· Ensure month-end close is performed timely.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance, CPA.
· 8-12 years of hands-on accounting experience.
National Airlines is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
For more information, please contact:
Mary DeStefano, MA, PHR, GPHR |Director of Human Resources